He has always offered a popular promotion that not only benefits club members, but also various organizations he earmarks as being in need of a fundraiser. To date, book clubs have helped him raise money for the following:
- The American Diabetes Association
- Saint Baldrick’s Research for Childhood Cancers
- The Hawley, PA volunteer fire department
- Penn State University’s THON for research for Childhood Cancers
- The Hawley, PA Public Library
- Honesdale, PA’s Grace Episcopal Church’s “Warmth in the Night” homeless shelter
- Bethany, PA’s Public Library
This is how it works:
- Contact Will and tell him how many members are in your club.
- He will ship you the title(s) you prefer free of charge!
- Via the Honor System, only the members who enjoy Will’s novel(s) pay him $10 for each of their books.
- Half of that $10 pays for printing and shipping
- Half of that $10 goes into the fundraiser.
- Will profits not one penny from this promotion.
- Members who do not enjoy his novel, simply PROMISE to donate their books to a public library of their choice.